Iso-Syöte Bike Park
Now you can enjoy fell views, nature and cycling down the fell in Iso-Syöte! Iso-Syöte Bike Park opened it’s lifts in Midsummer 2020 and is inviting everyone to try this popular cycling sport form. The idea is that you go up with a lift and down by bike. There are different routes and trails, which are suitable for beginners and also for more pro cyclers.
Iso-Syöte Bike Park routes are around 2 km long and there are 6 different trails. You can rent a bike and gear from Iso-Syöte rental. Bike model is a Specialized Stumpjumper comp, which is a perfect choice for Bike Park and mountain biking.
Buy Bike Park season passes from our online store.
Bike Park is closed during wintertime. See you in summer 2021!
From Iso-Syöte rental, you can buy Bike Park lift passes, rent a bike, and gear. It’s also possible to buy lift passes advance from our online store. Bike Park pass is also a trail usage pass. Notice that gloves are mandatory.
|Prices||3h||1 Day||2 Days|
|Bike Park package||65€||85€||150€|
* Gear includes knee- and elbow cover, glows, and a helmet.
* Package includes a lift pass, a bike, and gear.
* Notice that 3h bike rental is at times 10-13 and 13-16.
Passes are downloaded into rechargeable keycard-tickets. The price for a KeyCard is 6€, it is not included in lift pass rates.
You can also call us to +20 1476 471 or send email email@example.com if you want to reserve a bike and gear advance. Reservations by phone from 10 am to 5 pm.
Reservations are binding. In case of a cancelation, reservation must be canceled at least 24 hours before the start. We reserve the right to charge the rental price for irrevocable bookings.
- Check that your gear is functional. Always wear a helmet and gloves, other gear is optional.
- Choose trails and speed according to your skill level and conditions. Get familiar with trails in advance. Use detours if necessary.
- Pass the other riders from far enough. The one coming from above and behind has the responsibility to dodge.
- Stay on the trails.
- Stop only to a place where you are easy to spot. If you are going back up the hill, move outside from the track.
- Pay attention to other riders.
- Riding on trails intoxicated is forbidden.
- Riding in your own responsibility.
- Everyone’s duty is to help in case of an emergency. Tell the staff if you see any accidents.
- Always follow rules and guidance from the staff. Staff claims a right to remove a lift pass from a person who doesn’t follow the rules.
These rules are SHKY official rules.