The Syöte Visitor Centre
The day’s newspapers and a wlan network are available free of charge. A film named Forest Wilderness created from the photographs by Jorma Luhta also fascinates children. The visitor centre provides up-to-date hiking tips, making it easy to have an active holiday in this landscape of wooded hills.
Come and have a look! There is no entrance fee to the Syöte Visitor Centre.
- A wide range of nature-themed films
- Hiking tips provided by expert guides
- Guided group tours free of charge for pupils and groups of day care children!
- Maps, fishing and hunting permits
- Reservations for reservable huts
- Nature-themed souvenirs and gifts
- A wide range of indoor and outdoor activities for children
- A child carrier backpack and flying discs (for disc golf) for hire
- Baby care room
Syöte Visitor Centre
The Naavaparta Trail (3 km) is very suitable for children. The trail has been gravelled, so you can set off for the trail with a pushchair. Along the trail, children will find exciting tasks when opening the Pytho kolwensis themed windows that have been fixed onto the information boards (in Finnish). From the trail, you can pop in to the Annintupa hut, where you can grill sausages and listen to the relaxing bubbling of the Anninkoski Rapids.